The overall objectives of the Sunday Dhamma School are:
- Making the temple a comfortable and familiar place for the children.
- Make the children interested in learning and listening about the Buddha’s teachings.
- Sharing moral and behavioral values through Jataka stories.
- Making the children familiar with a few Vandana Gathas.
- Completing the basic reading, writing and grammar in Sinhala Language.
Dhamma School Calender 2019
(From 3.00 – 5.00 PM)
- January – Jan 20th Jan 27th
- February – Feb 17th Feb 24th
- March – March 17th March 24th
- April – April 14th April 21st
- May • June • July – Summer break
- August – Aug 25th
- September – Sep 15th Sep 22nd
- October – Oct 20th Oct 27th
- November – Nov 10th Nov 24th
- December – Winter break
Dhamma School Materials
- Syllabus – Syllabus_Step2
- Buddhism – Biography_of_sakyamuni_buddha
- Buddhism – Jataka-Tales-of-the-Buddha_Part-I
- Buddhism – Jataka-Tales-of-the-Buddha-Part-II
- Buddhism – Jataka-Tales-of-the-Buddha_Part-III
- Buddhism – Mahinda-and-Sanghamitta
Additional Reading Materials/Resources
- Buddhism – Buddhist-Observances-and-Practices
- Registration Form- DHAMMA_SCHOOL_REGISTRATION
Incorporated under # 1817281 on 3-13-1992 as a religious charitable organization approved by the state of California and federal government.
409 S Temple drive, Milpitas CA 95035
Tel: (408) 934-3985