Following is a list of main activities conducted by the Institute.
- Sil Program.
- Meditation Programs / Meditation Retreats.
- Lectures on Buddhism (Dhamma Sermons).
- Chanting & Pirith (Blessings for well-being of all).
- Rituals to honor the Buddha and to ensure our mental, physical and spiritual well-being (Buddha Pooja and Bodhi Pooja).
- Celebration of Vesak, Poson and other religiously significant days by performing meritorious deeds such as meditation, offering alms to bhikku’s, holding Dhamma discussions etc.
- Teaching Dhamma to children.
- Annual Dana to San Jose Homeless Shelter.
- Cultural activities such as Sinhala and Tamil new year celebrations.
- Community Service – Participate in Natural Disaster relief events.
Dharmapala Institute For Buddhist Meditation and Research
409 S. Temple Drive
Milpitas CA 95035
(408) 934 – 3985
Incorporated under No. 1817281, Stated March 13, 1992 A Religious Charitable Organization Approved by the State of California and the Federal Government.